Polyline Extrusion Pvt. Ltd. an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Is engaged in manufacturing Extruded Solid PVC Profile used for different door & Door Frame, different window and window frame, shutters, louvers, cabinets and ventilators. Polyline PVC Profiles are as elegant as any premium wood in appearance. It is equally workable, can be nailed, screwed, glued, swan, tapped or welded. Polyline profiles come in a range of different shapes, colours and finishes. Another unique characteristics of Polyline PVC Profile is its excellent screw holding strength.
Polyline single piece extruded solid PVC Profile is mechanically stronger than hollow PVC and pasted sheets. These are so innovated that its does not need any pasting thus enhances the longevity of the material. The corners are joined with the help of galvanized “L” shaped brackets and screws. The stiles and rails are duly reinforced with steel tubes. The profile has finer layer of glossy skin all over the outer surface giving natural wood finished look.
- Fine cellular foam structure.
- Smooth outer skin.
- Surfaces with silky gloss finish.
- Homogeneously coloured.
- Fungus resistant.
- Low density ranging bet 0.5-0.8 g/cc.
- Waterproof, termiteproof.
- Easy workability like wood.
- UV stabilised, nonfading, non discoloring, long lasting.
- Fire retardant, stain resistant, scratch resistant.
- Excellent heat and sound insulation characteristics.
- High impact strength.
- Prefinished on both sides.
|Polyline product Approved By
- Chief Engineer CPWD, Kolkata,
- Chief Engineer CPWD, North East Zone, Shillong,
- Chief Engineer HQ, MES Eastern Command Fort William Kolkata.
- Chief Engineer Kolkata Zone MES Kolkata.
- Chief Engineer HQ, Siliguri Zone MES Siliguri.
- Chief Engineer MES Shillong Zone.
- Chief Engineer CPWD – TAS (New Delhi).
- Director General Assam Rifle Shillong.
- SAIL, Coal India, Railways.
- Chief Engineer CPWD, Raipur.
- Chief Engineer CPWD, Jaipur.
- Chief Engineer CPWD, Ranchi.
- Chief Engineer CPWD, Jammu.